Interview with Nour A Awada



How do you paint? I mean do you paint from a real model, from your imagination, or do the structures in your paintings come out of the painting process?
As most of u know I am a Full time Mommy and I have a Hyper Baby, therefor painting 
from a Real Model wouldn't be always possible. That's why I prefer to Print a regular Paper of the Portrait make a collage and take my time with it. I love to get inspired by other Painters alot.



Can you talk a little about how your recent drawing and painting practices?

I have been painting since kindergarten, and improved with age and practice. In High School I had a wonderful Art teacher who would always come up with new Paintings and challenges for the whole class to reproduce, as best as possible. I loved this challenge ;) "Every child is born an artist, the problem is to remain one once they grow up." Pablo Picasso I totally agree with Picasso :)




There is a deep feeling of peace and love in your work. What's actually the specific intention of your while painting?

Thank you for seeing and feeling this in my Paintings. But of course! Every Artist should put his feelings into a Painting...Everyone Paints differently...I love to paint when its very quite, It gives me time to bring the Painting alive as much as I can.



Have you decided to make your hobby as a business in future? Have you any plans related to that?

My Passion turned into a Hobby beginning of 2013. Thanks to Samer Al-Abdallah who owns "My Office" I was able to take it to the next level and start a business from my country side without having to move to the busy city where the atmosphere doesn't really support An Artist dream.



What's your favorite art from recent work?

Lately I have been really focusing on Black and white portraits with a touch of Pop Art.



Do you feel differently about your work moving into the next year?
Definitely. Because my whole focus is on achieving the Goal of encouraging young talented Painters in the south of Lebanon to move closer to their Dreams. Looking Positively forward to build A Noox Art Academy in my Home town Al-Khiam.
"Art is Peace and Lebanon needs it the most." Noox

0 comments: